Friday, June 22, 2007

Welcome to THE CONTENT POOL – Dive “write” in, the water’s warm.

So what is THE CONTENT POOL?

The obvious answer is that TCP (Is it too soon to be initializing the title?) is my new blog in which I plan to post my thoughts and observations about various aspects of Corporate Publishing. I’ll be covering events I attend, telling anecdotal stories, offering my opinions on a wide variety of subjects, and generally sharing some thoughts and ideas I’ve developed in over 20 years of working with words for a living. TCP is designed to build on the popular 4J’s Focus newsletter I ran for a while – so if you enjoyed that – welcome back; and if you are reading my scribblings for the first time, Welcome. I hope that you will visit often.

=================

Of course there’s a reason that I used “THE CONTENT POOL” as the name of this blog, and I’ll be covering that in a series of articles to come over the next week or so.

No comments: